Multi-protocol products – Design & development
Featured SimpleLinkTM development kits
The SimpleLink Sub-1 GHz CC13x0 SDK provides a comprehensive Sub-1 GHz software package for the SimpleLink CC1310 and CC1350 wireless MCUs?and includes:
- TI 15.4-Stack Sub-1 GHz star network
- Support for proprietary Sub-1 GHz solutions
- Bluetooth low energy stack.
The SimpleLink CC13x2 and CC26x2 software development kit (SDK) provides a comprehensive software package for the development of Sub-1 GHz and 2.4 GHz applications including support for Bluetooth? Low Energy, Zigbee?, Thread, 802.15.4-based, proprietary, and multi-protocol solutions on the SimpleLink CC13x2 and CC26x2 Wireless MCUs.
A Windows application that helps designers of RF systems easily evaluate the RF-ICs at an early stage in the design process.
Sensor Controller Studio is used to write, test and debug code for the CC26xx/CC13xx Sensor Controller allowing for ultra-low power application design.
An integrated development environment (IDE) that supports TI's Microcontroller and Embedded Processors portfolio.
User-friendly IDE with project management tools and editor that incorporates a highly optimized C/C++ compiler.
Used to program the flash memory for many SimpleLink? wireless devices and for upgrading the firmware and bootloader on related evaluation boards and debugger.
Flash programming: services and tools
TI offers several hardware and software solutions for performing both in-system and off-board programming MSP devices.
- In-system programming is a method to program the MSP device after it has been installed on the PCB. This is useful if the device needs to have firmware updates at the last minute, such as in manufacturing to store product calibration values or product-specific ID information.
- Off-board programming is a method to program the MSP device before it has been installed on the PCB. This is typically performed on multiple devices at the same time, allowing for a high volume throughput.
We understand that the programming solutions offered directly from TI may not meet every customer’s needs. Below is a non-comprehensive list of known third parties that support MSP430 during various stages of your MSP430 programming journey.
Other kits and software
The CC2650 LaunchPad kit brings easy Bluetooth low energy and multi-standard connectivity to the LaunchPad kit ecosystem with the SimpleLink ultra-low power CC26x0 family of devices