SimpleLink? Wi-Fi? CC3220SF wireless microcontroller LaunchPad? development kit
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
CC3220 SimpleLink? Wi-Fi? and Internet of Things Hardware Design Files (Rev. A)
(ZIP 12462 KB)
02 Feb 2017
- CC3220 SimpleLink? Wi-Fi? LaunchPad? Development Kit Hardware User's Guide (Rev. C)
(PDF 6874 KB)
05 Mar 2020
The SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi® CC3220SF LaunchPad™ development kit (CC3220SF-LAUNCHXL) highlights CC3220SF, a single-chip wireless microcontroller (MCU) with 1MB Flash, 256KB of RAM and enhanced security features. The CC3220SF-LAUNCHXL features on-board emulation and sensors for a full out-of-the-box experience. This board can be directly connected to a PC for use with development tools such as the Code Composer Studio™ Cloud integrated development environment (IDE). Visit dev.ti.com and get started with your SimpleLink Wi-Fi CC3220SF LaunchPad kit today.
The CC3220SF device brings IoT networking security to a new level, empowering developers to easily connect any application to the cloud, with multiple communication protocols.
- Supports various IDE: CCS, IAR Embedded Workbench for ARM Cortex-M4
- Standalone development platform featuring sensors, LEDs and push-buttons
- On-board chip antenna with option for U.FL-based testing
- 2x20-pin stackable connectors (BoosterPack headers) to connect to TI LaunchPads and other BoosterPacks
- Back-channel universal asynchronous receiver/transmitter (UART) through USB to PC
- XDS110-based JTAG emulation with serial port for flash programming